31. In a mortar, the binding material is
32. If S is the length of a subchord and R is the radius of simple curve, the angle of deflection between its tangent and sub-chord, in minutes, is equal to
33. A pitot tube is used to measure
34. In a combined footing if shear stress exceeds 5 kg/cm2, the nominal stirrups provided are:
35. The minimum number of main steel bars provided in R.C.C.
36. Queen closer may be placed
37. For quality control of Portland cement, the test essentially done is
38. The method of design of steel framework for greatest rigidity and economy in weight, is known as
39. Under normal conditions using an ordinary cement, the period of removal of the form work, is :
40. Thickness of a pavement may be reduced considerably by
41. which software did you know to make an architectural design? Explain your experience.
42. Tell us about yourself
43. Why we hire you ?