What is the process for GST registration online?
GST Registration is necessary to come under indirect taxation. It is the unique number obtained from the GST department for collecting tax and claiming input tax credit on the purchase. Every Business involved in trading of goods or services are required to get GST registration online, voluntary or if they are required by law.
The gst registration online service at Mads Money helps you to get business registered under GST. Mads Money GST experts will guide you about applicability, compliances and regular updates relevant for your business.
Following form of business can be registered under GST:
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- One Person Company
Mads Money GST Registration Online service can help you get GST Number very economically and efficiently.
Documents required for GST registration online process:
- Pan Card
- ID Proof of Individual
- Electricity Bill of the place of business
- Rent Agreement (if the property is rented)
- Certificate of Incorporation or Partnership Deed in case of Private Limited Company/ Public Limited Company or Partnership firm.
- Letter of Authorization (not required in case of proprietorship firm)